Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Manly Men Cards




After hours of trying to load photos I was only able to load these.  Not sure if internet or Picasa and blogger just don't play nice together.  On Sunday it was really doing weird things with my photos.  The challenge today at http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/10/masculine-cards.html was to make masculine cards.  I think these are masculine.  The images were all images from Mygrafico.  I have had this paper for awhile.  They matched well with the images.  I love the vintage truck.  I did not put a sentiment because I like the idea of it being a general card.   I made about 4 each of  different cards.  There are slight differences to make each unique.  Yesterday I went on a bend and created about 20 Christmas cards.  Right now I have 80 cards complete, stamped and tucked. Yeah!

7 comments:

  1. I love those typewriter cards. They are great love cards to send men and it's hard to make cards like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards!I really like the typwriter and vintage car,but they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Really like the car one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are all great. I love the typewriter with the sentiment. The paper matches each of the images. Great job all around. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your cards are wonderful! I love your DP; it's perfect with those vintage images; love the sentiment you used with the typewriter. Gorgeous guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great - LOVE the typewriter one! Nice job and YAY on 80 cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your cards are wonderful! How fun to be so productive too :) Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog