Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thinking of You Extreme!

 

Thinking of You happened to be the challenge for today at OWH. I have been trying to use what I have ready so I can get cards made and have room to work as everything that is ready is on my desk. Here is some Thinking of you that are extreme in seasons but simple. Winter and Spring. Although I love butterflies year round. The last one is a Missing you but was the same style card using more scraps. This blog serves as a record for my card making as I began making cards after finding OWH. The paper cut outs were bought off ebay as a way of seeing if I would use them. I bought a flower punch and do not like it as much as I thought I would. I use the premade flowers more. The cards that follow were made from my box of paper that is too small to be background after cutting all my paper up to be card backgrounds. 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Holly, terrific cards. I really like the snowflakes and your colorful butterflies really stand out nicely. You will make several family members very happy. All around nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and bright! Love the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, great cards! I really like the snowflake cards and the butterflies are very nice too. And hey, you have a head start on spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... pretty winter cards... love the snowflakes with gems!! :) ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Holly. Love the snowflakes and gems of you winter cards. The butterflies really stand out on the spring cards. Perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog