Friday, May 8, 2009

Dog Fishing

Here is a new sport. My son and friends got bamboo stakes from the garden. Then they duct taped a string to it. Then you take a dog treat and tie it to the end. Then you cast and see if you catch a dog fish. The dogs loved the attention.

I love little boys when they play using their imagination and create things. I have better pictures but do not have permission of the other "fisher boys" to put their pictures on my blog.




I could not resist the picture of the roosters. One of the roosters later escaped when my daughter went to gather the eggs. Luckily he did not jump the fence where the dogs are. Maybe they were full from the earlier bait.







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog