Sunday, March 14, 2010

Future of homeschooling???

I love the way this blogger presents her information. Please read this if you are a homeschooler and/or you believe in having freedom. I believe we have the right to choose if we want to homeschool, private school or public school. I also believe as a parent we have a "right" to decide what our children are exposed to. I tried to be "heard" in the public school for my children it was a hard battle one that made me decide to homeschool. I think the government control at a national level makes it harder for the local school to meet the needs of the students, teachers and community in terms of helping all excel.

Have a look-http://spunkyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2010/03/obama-takeover-of-education.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog