Thursday, May 27, 2010

The grapes are coming in. Tomatoes Yeah!







Above green beans, strawberries and lettuce bed



Peas and peppers YUM!!

My experiment. I broke the top off a tomato on accident so I rooting it for another plant .

Above the same squash plant from earlier picture. It is more than covering a 3ft by 3 ft square.
The watermelon is blooming. I have 8 watermelon plants and fingers crossed.

Below the tomato plants that I thought had died the squash from above to see the difference from the earlier picture. The bottom pictures show about 1/3 of garden. The bottom is one of four zucchini we found sprouting in the container I had my supplies in and put the packet of seeds in. The ones I planted in the ground never sprouted.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog