Monday, June 7, 2010

garden 6-8-2010

I made my pictures into a slide show it was easier than loading them.
The pictures of food are what my husband made from the garden with our harvest yesterday.
The rest are random pictures more of a log for me. The green beans are coming in plentiful as are both types of cucumbers. I think the melons are honeydew. The strawberries are sending our runners and I am planting in containers. The red bumps on the leaf are what I think are ladybug eggs. I hope so. I have not used anything to kill bugs since the ladybugs are present and I want them to live.
The jungle looking plants are my tomatoes. The vining plants on the A frames are green beans The frames are about 7-8 feet high. The vining on the trellis is cucumber and melon plants. The peppers are being left alone to see if they turn yellow. The watermelon vines are growing everywhere. The picture behind my garden is where everything decided to take off over the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog