Sunday, December 4, 2011

All You Need is Love





The top cards are the sentiment challenge at Stars & Stamp Blog. They want the sentiment is suppose to be the focal point. If we get 50 cards linked they will cover the shipping of two large boxes to our troops. The sentiment was typed in Inkscape. The floral paper is from Colorbok the rosewood collection. The charms are pearl. The corner punch is fiskars.


The blue cards are for the Sunday Sketch Challenge at Stars and Stamps. All of these are for the Archway Love match and will be mailed in the morning. The cardstock is Bazzill. The paper is also the Colorbok Rosewood Collection.












8 comments:

  1. Great cards! I really like the way you flipped the sketch vertically, great idea. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like how you flipped the sketch as well as the colors you used. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling! Pretty color combinations, too... Lovely sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I got to see these in person before we mailed our cards. I love them all. They are all beautiful! I also like how you flipped the sketch.....great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful -- I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! I have the same paper. Isn't it just fun for Valentine cards? I love your cards... the sentiments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are beautiful cards, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog