Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snow Love










I fell in love with this image the first time I saw it. I had put off using it, afraid I could not make it look nice. Now I am thinking of using it for Christmas cards. The image is from Inger Harding. She does the nicest images.


I am going to link this card to Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamp Blog Midweek Challenge to use a digital Image. I also used it for the Divas by design anything goes challenge. Scrapbook Sisters also has an anything goes challenge.



The cardstock is Bazzill. The patterned paper which included the aqua and reds is from g.c.d. The fiber is some I had. I added just a few bling dots. The image is colored with copics. The edges were inked with Martha Stewart inks. These were fun cards that made me happy just making them.

7 comments:

  1. It's funny you mentioned not using these two images.I have them and have yet to even try them for the same reason. I didn't think I could do them justice. You did a marvelous job coloring them and I love each of your layouts. Great, great job on all. Thanks for sharing and giving me the nerve to try them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful - I love how you did the hair - no matter how many tutorials I watch = I can't get that - and have complete admiration for those who do! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what sweet images and pretty cards - love the colours
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design for our anything goes challenge this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, these are so adorable! Your coloring is beautiful and I agree with Ronni you did a great job coloring their hair. Coloring hair is always difficult for me. I love your card designs and images.....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring...and love the colors used! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards ..i like how you used muticolor twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards !!
    thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog