Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm back!

 
 

It has been awhile since I have crafted.  We just had a lot of life changes.  Things are crazy and I need my crafting to calm me.  I have missed making cards for OWH and looking at all the creations of others.  I would like to be able to do some challenges soon as well. 
I decided that using up all  the printed digi's and the colored ones given to me would be a good place to start and would save the time of always going through them all every time I was looking for an image.  So I decided to take them one by one and make a card.  These were the first three.  I do not remember where the images came from.  I cut up all my paper to make it easier and quicker to make a card and forgot to jot or mark the brand. 
Made me feel like I accomplished something.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog