Sunday, March 25, 2012

Be Unique!



This card is for the Midweek Throwdown at Operation Write Home's blog Star & Stamps. The challenge was to use yellow and green. I have not had much time to craft as I like. I had gotten both the paper butterflies and the flowers and was wanting to play with them. The sentiment is from TLC Creations Freebies.


The bottom pictures are to show what makes it easy to take pictures of finished cards. A pop up light tent. This one is 12" perfect for the cards. It has different colors you can insert. It was about 20 dollars on ebay. The best thing about it is it hides the mess around it. I have a small room to craft in and I make a mess when I craft. This was a perfect solution and thought I would share. It is amazing the light it adds to a photo and no shadows!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Holly, Terrific card for the MWT. I like that border punch. Thanks for the info on the tent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, your card is really pretty. I have that light tent also and you are right, it makes taking pictures very easy! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, I love your card! What a pretty image and beautiful card!
    The light box is great.

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog