Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just sitting here


This is a Hambo Stamp that I colored with Copics.  The technique I used that I had not have used in a while is torn paper.  When scrabooking first became the rage there was a lot of torn paper on layouts.  The image turned out smaller than I thought it would and made it harder to color.  I am having printer issues and was lucky to even get it to print.  I had a hard time imagining this image on a card for some reason.  It at first looked like it would easy to use and for some reason never looked right to me on my cards although I always loved it on other people's cards.  I also always regret when I do not ink the edges of my papers.  It does make it look more finished to me. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Holly, This came out very cute. I love the idea of the mermaid sitting on the water. I used to tear everything, but not so much any more. After seeing your card, I think I'll start again. Nice Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, your card is darling! I love this image combined with some type of water effect and your idea to use torn paper is a great idea! I really like how it looks. Sorry about your printer being such a pain. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,
    I love how this turned out! Your coloring is beautiful and some lucky girl will be so happy to receive this great card!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog