Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Love


This is for the Sunday Sketch Challenge at OWH.  The cardstock is from Paper Studio. The strip of paper was cut using Martha Stewart Scallop on both edges.  The design paper is DCW.  The image is from Inger Harding. She was colored with copics which I then printed out a few copies of the colored image.
 

This little girl just caught my eye.  I do not rember where the image came from.  I think she makes enough of  a focal point and impact to be the card and sentiment.  I was not going to use an embellishment of any kind.  Then I changed my mind.  Wish I had realized that before taping.  I like  the one with the image centered after adding the ribbon better.  The paper is some I received from the facebook group scrap to treasure.  She is colored with Copic.  I colored one larger image and then printed copies.  I also added a touch of glossy accent to the heart in front. 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Both images and cards are adorable! I like the last design too - it's so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! What sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,
    I love these images and you have colored them beautifully! The background papers are great too! I love the eyes on theses little girls; they remind me of my grand daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards...love the lace look on the first...really adds to the looks. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Holly! Love that fancy border punching on the first one. Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful, cute images. I like the way all of your cards came out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards Holly, and such cute images. I really like the way you used the border punch in the first, and I too like the image better in the second when it's centered with the ribbon. Hmmm... I never thought of printing a colored image. Have to try this since my hands cramp if I color too much. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards, the images are just so sweet. Great idea to use the MS punch for the cross piece on the first card. Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog