Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love Copic Style



I ordered copics off ebay and got them Monday. I have not had a lot of time to practice with them. These are the third and fourth images I tried. The others had bad mistakes. I think I will like the copics once I get more practice.

  I love these images from Inger Harding. I think they make the card and do not need anything to distract from them. The cardstock is Bazzill in burgundy. The rose pattern is colorbok from the rosewood collection pak. I hope I did justice to the image. I added the lace to get a more vintage feel.  
This reminded me of when you were young and made valentines for the young love of your life.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think you did a very nice job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have taken a while. Very nice=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly your cards are beautiful! Practicing with your Copics is fun and the best way to improve our skills (: Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home! Happy Thanksgiving (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards! You are brave using copics on such detailed images. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, I love your cards! I really like the DP and your color choices. Have fun with your Copics. Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog