Saturday, November 12, 2011

Midweek Valentine!

Here is my card for the Midweek Challenge and it is Saturday. This week was crazy. This card was pretty much just made from the DP. The simple Love is not as simple as it looks. The only stamps I have say I love you, or For My Love. It was so hard just to get the Love inked and placed right. Only eight tries to get it. There was black ink everywhere. The paper is g.c.d. that has the beautiful roses. The cardstock is bazzill. The scallop punch and flower punch are Martha Stewart punch. The four corners are punched with fiskars on the little tag, and I got all four corners on the first try. I love the pink bling and the pink fiber on the tag. This is for the challenge at Stars & Stamp blog.


I just love both of these bears. My son gave me the greatest compliement. He said, "I only like the one's you color. They are art. The printed ones are okay." I love the way the daisy charm matches the flower of the image. The bear I colored is from Beccy's Place her link in on the sidebar. I love the dp paper has daisies on the colored image. The blue daisy paper was the favorite of many little girls at a card making class I did. So I think although these are blue they would be great for a son or daughter. I love the charms on cards. Wouldn't it be cool if some one's daughter had a charm bracelet and could add these?



The printed card on the left has a cloud dp. that does not show up in the picture. I think that added to the sadness of the missing you. I love the mouse and bear using a daisy as an umbrella.

3 comments:

  1. Holly, Your Valentine card is so elegant! I love how you used the punch on the border and center strip. I love the sentiment tag.

    The bears are adorable. You did great on the coloring and matching the daisy paper to the bear with the daisy! They are both so...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Holly! The first one is simply elegant and your others are just plain cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer on the first! Love all the edging with the contrast. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog