Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seeing Bunnies!

I was so excited when asked to do these cards for the blog! All of my cards are made for Operation Write Home.
I love this image from Inger Harding. I colored him with copics. The blue bling is g studio. The cuttlebug embossing folder used on Colorbok yellow cardstock is called D'vine swirl. The sentiment was made in Word. The fiber is some I have had in my stash it reminds me of Easter grass.The vintage look is Tim Holtz seasonal paper. It is distressed with Tim Holtz walnut. The cardstock is colorbok in green and one in yellow both are distressed. The punch is Martha Stewart scallop. The buttons were from a mixed bag of buttons from Oriental Trading. The ribbon was Micheal's ribbon. The sentiment is from word. The sentiment is distressed with Tim Holtz old paper ink.



This card is interactive in that the egg opens to reveal two little bunnies. The patterned paper is Paper Slab 6 I have had for years. The cardstock is again Colorbok. The pink bling is g studio. The ink is purple from color place. The charms are from Oriential trading. I love the pink egg and bunny. The sentiment is typed in work. The stamps were a set from Oriental Trading. I think the egg looks like it is sitting on grass with this fiber. I love this fiber.








I was able to get some other cards for Easter made they are on earlier post if you would like to see them.




Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that the egg opens. Some little boy or girl will LOVE getting that card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job; TFS! They are so cute and sweet. I have the last paper and fiber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Holly for being our sample card maker at Operation Write Home this week! Your cards are wonderful :) Be sure to check in at the Stars & Stamps blog to read the comments they're for you! Also if you'd like to leave comments on the InLinkz entries from "your challenge" please do! Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job on these sample cards Holly! The vintage card Is my favorite... I'm always attracted to vintage images and styles. The peek-a-boo bunny is adorable. Some hero's kid is going to treasure that. It's practically a card and toy all in one! Thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog