Thursday, February 9, 2012

VCMP Challenge 7&8


The week long virtual card making party is going strong! I made this card last night as I had the paper out and was wanting to use this image. I had not posted it and I think it works for the CAS challenge. The challenges are two nightly from the Operation Write Home blog Stars and Stamps. The challenge link will take you there.

This is about the most simple a card gets for me. I always think it needs more.

The cardstock is Colorbok. The dp was given to me. The image is by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at My Graphico. The bling is g studio. The sentiment made in word. Because I make a mess with stamping with ink.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Holly, this is so pretty. I love the bright summer colors and the image is so adorable. you did a grea job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This clean and simple card needs nothing more! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling bird. Your coloring is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, but I do love sunflowers and coloring them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one will certainly make some Mom totally happy. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so adorable with those summery colors!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog