Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cute Monster



This card is for the Hambo Stamp Hoedown. He is called "MONSTER WEIGHTS - digital image by Hambo Stamps". Isn't he cute?

I turned the sketch on its side and used the sentiment where the embellishment would go. I do not have anything to cut ovals. When I cut by hand they do not look right.

I colored him with Copics. The dp is from Slab 6. I used a border punch I borrowed for the stripe. The green cardstock is Colorbok. A simple card that is too cute. The image really makes this card.

He will be sent to Operation Write Home as a general card.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love how you turned the sketch on its side. The bright colors look FAB too! Thanks for joining our Hoedown! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog