Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Love in Orange

This card was made for the Melijen's blog challenge. This week was to use orange. I think I did that. Maybe a bit too much!
You have to use a image from Melijen's Design which is easy they have so many cute images.
I made the sentiment in Word. The blossoms are from Oriental Trading. The design paper is My Mind's Eye Totally Girl. The bling is studio g. I colored the image with the copics pictured below. That is alot of markers for such a simple image. I usually use three shades for different tones. Somewhere I learned to add gray for wood. The edges are cut with Fiskars punch. I outlined everything with the copics orange. I even outlined the flowers.
I tried the cloud technique from She's gone digital blog.
This card will be going into my Operation Write Home box.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining our ORANGE-challenge at Meljen's!!! Your card is very cute and i love the sentiment!

    Greetings,
    Katja (Meljen's DT-member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about your creation. The sentiment is so perfect. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Orange.

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog