Saturday, March 10, 2012

Triple Play

 


All of these cards are for Operation Write Home Challenges.
The first card is for the Our Daily Bread Challenge.  This generous company will pay for a large box of shipping overseas for every 25 cards that are linked to the challenge.  They will sponsor up to two boxes each month. This month was tic tac toe challenge.  I chose the row that had brads, piercing and stripes.
This card uses a Doodle Pantry image.  The paper piercing  is in the corner.  The striped paper is from My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is Colorbok. The embossed paper was given to me by my mom.  The brads are from Oriental Trading.

The next card is for the Midweek Challenge on Wednesday's.  The challenge was Mother's Day cards.  I am doing the 1/2 and 1/2 challenge.  I have 51 Mother's Day and 51 General cards so far. I will be mailing early next week so that will probably be all I will able to get finished.
The image is from Oh La La.  The butterflies are punched out of cardstock.  The other cardstock is Bazzill.  The sentiment was made in word.

The last card is for Sunday's sketch challenge.  The image is from Oh La La stamps. The cardstock  is Bazzill.  The design paper is also My Mind's Eye.   
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly! Your cards are awesome! Love how you are doing all of the challenges! Your Mother's Day card is so cute with that flower shoe. Love it. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, all three of your cards are wonderful. I like the flowers shaped into a shoe. I like the colors in all of your cards. You did a great job with all of these challenges.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards. I love that cute image for your first card. You have done great with your 1/2and 1/2 challenge and your efforts will make lots of Moms know they are loved. Great take on the sketch challenge card also. Keep up the good work. I love to visit your blog to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, I love all three of your cards! They are all absolutely beautiful and I love the flower images.

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog