Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bunny Parade

I found this image on a coloring page for download. I think he is so cute! I colored all six as white bunnies. The first card turned out to be my favorite it ended up being made because I ruined the easter paper design paper that had been cut for it. The cardstock is Colorbok for these. The purple cards all were inked with Colorbox chalk ink in purple. The greens were Tim Holtz old paper. The bling is studio g. The purple fiber is more of my stash. The sentiment is made in word. The design paper in the first is Jen Wilson My Mind's Eye Totally Girl. The other says Happy Easter all over it and is used as the sentiment. The polka dot is Slab 6.

I really like the bling on the Easter eggs. I love the aqua color of that fiber. Here's to a bunny parade!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog