Wednesday, February 8, 2012

VCMP Challenge #4





Still doing the Stars and Stamps challenge. Today is "BEACHY THINKING OF YOU" this card came to mind as soon as I read it. All I had to was print the image from Beccy's Place and color it with copics. The Cardstock is Colorbok. The dp is from a friend. The sentiment is from word. The bling is g studio. His sunglass sport some glossy accent. This was a fun card to make. I will have to make some more to have on hand for friends. Later, Dude!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Holly,I love this image and your coloring is beautiful! I love the bright summer colors ~ Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a teen boy, I find it really hard to create cards for that age... but this image is fun without being cutesy and the sentiment is perfect with it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful cards, Holly, Love your nice bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog