Thursday, February 9, 2012

Easter Tweets






These cards will linked to the Doodle Pantry blog challenge # 20. The cards will be sent to Operation Write Home.

These cards all use the same doodle pantry image they are the colored tweet house. They are so cute. I think they work as Easter images as well. I used Bazill cardstock for all. The same dp was from my stock. The punch is by Martha Stewart. On the green I left the outside on for the middle card. I liked the effect.

I like the sunshine charm that matched these colors in the first and second card. The fibers were balls of yarn in a clearance bin years ago. The edges were all inked with Tim Holtz old paper. The flower on the last card are dyed with Tim Holtz blue jean. The bling is by studio g.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! you have really been busy. I love them all and I like the fiber. Your cards are really pretty~great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are wonderful, I'm crazy about all three! Thanks for sharing them with us here at Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #20!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards for a great cause! Love the birdhouses. Thanks for joining us at DPDC #20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet collection of cards. Thanks for joining us for DPDC20.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great cards! Thanks for participating in the DPDC#20!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an outstanding selection of cards. I love everyone of them! What a wonderful cause to create for. Thanks so much for playing in our Doodle Pantry challenge.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable! All of them are so sweet and such cute accenting! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 20!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog