Monday, February 6, 2012

Ribbon Ducky



This lovely little ducky is so cute in blue! I am using her for the ODBD challenge to use ribbon on a card. The image is a coloring page. The bling is studio g. The yellow ribbon is Micheals. The sentiment was typed in Word. The embossed paper is one my mom did with inking the folder. The cardstock is Colorbok. I colored her with copics. I am finding that coloring pages are not as detailed and let me color easier with the copics until I hone my skills. I love layering paper. The edges were inked in blue jean by Tim Holtz. I have a hard time using pastels but this did turn out.



Same image above. The cardstock is still Colorbok. I love this fiber. I got it years ago in a Big Lot clearance bin. It just keeps going. I think it fits with a duck. The fiber looks like feathers. The little sunshine charm matched the dark pinks. The edges were inked with Old Paper distressed ink by Tim Holtz. The polka dot dp is Slab 6.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Holly,These are absolutely adorable! I love the this cute duck image. Your coloring is beautiful.. great cards!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog