Saturday, October 1, 2011

Answering a challenge


I am new to card making. Also new to entering challenges. I haven't blogged much either. I figure the best way to start is to jump in. I saw this Thinking of you challenge. Thought I would try. This card is in a group shot a few days ago, that is why I reposted. Also I am bad at taking photos. I took three this is the best one. Hopefully that will improve.

This challenge is http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-throwdown-68.html

5 comments:

  1. I love your card.This is so pretty.The image and ribbons look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right just jump in and get going!! Great card...love the image and simplicity! Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week :)Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment you chose! Welcome to card making. It is addictive! Playing in the challenges is a great way to grow as a card maker. One that was helpful to me is the Operation Write Home sketch challenge each Sunday at http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog