Sunday, October 30, 2011

Punky Hearts










The cards above are made for the Stars & Stamp Sunday Sketch . The digital stamp was Sansdesign. I used Kimberly watercolors to color. The embossed black piece on both has gears on it which I think "so go" with this heart. My mom embossed some different papers for me. I inked over it in white so you can see the gears. They show up much better in real life. I really like the overall effect of these colors and patterns together. I would send this to my teen and young adult daughter so I am hoping a hero would like to send to theirs.








I do not remember where I got these hearts but I love them. I like to different styles of these cards one style is "punk" one is country. I used Kimberly watercolors I am really liking the watercolor I feel like I am creating a painting. I also use the watercolor on the sentiments. I am never happy with the white space on the digital stamps or sentiments on my cards.

They are asking for hearts at Operation Write Home hope these are what they have in mind.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Wow, steampunk hearts! How different and cool! Heroes will be playing tug-of-war over those to send home to their teens! All of your cards are great and I like your little wooden easel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. Just right for teens and young adults. I like your watercoloring very much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great fir teens! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly,
    I love your Punky hearts card,it is perfect for anyone who loves steam punk or for a teenage girl.
    The country heart cards are beautiful too; I Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Holly! Love that ribbon on your sketch card. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these different hearts! Gorgeous colors and designs - all of them! NJ!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog