Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank you



I made this card for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 17 at http://doodlepantryblog.com/. It is neat that it also works for the Midweek challenge at http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/10/thank-you.html. They are asking for thank you cards.

I used the picture from Doodle Pantry and the sentiment was typed in inkscape. The blue and white cardstock is Bazzil textured. The pattered DP was some I had and was not sure how to use. I thought the pattern worked for this. I used the brads that look like the same flower in the pattern. I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the flowers out of the patterned paper. I really ended up liking this card with the patterned paper.


This is another thank card I did using a image I made. I am happy to share with anyone it is here http://honeyhomeschoolhomestead.blogspot.com/2011/10/gift-of-freedom_20.html




10 comments:

  1. I really love the digi you added.It is so.....cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your card for the Doodle Pantry challenge and your super sentiments. So very nicely done!! I also love your second card - wow and your own image, cool! You are a talented lady and thanks for sharing with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #17!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks for playing in our challenge this week at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiments on the fiert! Sweet or tweet card! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of the cards! Love the sentiment on the second card! The first one has an image from Doodle Pantry that I love and always will. =) Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle pantry challenge. Good luck, enjoy your free stamp set, and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great patriotic image and sentiment combo and the birdhouse is sweet too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Love the bright colors and the detailed touches. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry Blog Challenge!
    I hope you will come back and play again with us!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a "tweet" card Holly! Terrific layout for the image and the sentiments you've used here. Thanks for playing along in the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very 'tweet', Holly! Love it :) Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry for our challenge! Hope to see you here for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly,I love your card with the Doodle Pantry birdouse and the sentiments are so pretty.The brads match perfectly with your DP. What a Lovely card,thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog