Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gift of Freedom

I am testing something. I have designed this cute image for the cards I was making for Operation Write Home to use for my any Hero cards. I would like to share with anyone making cards for OWH. If you would like feel free to use for your crafts. I hope this works. If you have problems with it let me know. Also if you download please let me know in comments just so I know if anyone likes it.








Here is how I used these images on one card. I use these for Any Hero Cards. The Christmas one was shipped to OWH already. I made the thank you card on the previous post since I forgot to take pictures of the cards using the above stamp that did not look like Christmas. I reposted here so you don't have to go looking for it.




 


1 comment:

  1. holly, I really love your design and I'm using it on my any hero cards.It is such a nice design! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog