Saturday, October 29, 2011

Miss you



The Wednesday challenge at OWH Stars & Stamps is polka dots. I only had this polka dot paper because my mom gave me a gift this week of embossed papers, papers, ribbon and goodies. The bear stamp is from Beccy's Place. The sentiment was from my computer. The blue card stock is from gcd.

I used Kimberly's watercolor pencils to color this sad bear in. The sentiment was colored with the same background color as the bear. I think the blue adds to the sadness of this little guy. I think this would be a sweet card for a hero to send to their child. I used the sketch from Sunday at OWH Stars & Stamps challenge as a guideline for the layout. It just seemed to work once I cut out the pieces.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for playing in our midweek throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I love this little bear. I love your card....so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog