Saturday, October 1, 2011

You Light Up My Life



I forgot I had this blog. I have started making cards for Operation Write Home. I am working on my first box. A lot of sites are letting you link your holiday cards to them. I am going to use this blog to keep a record of the cards I make.

This card was made using a digital stamp which I am new to. I have never had luck stamping or using paints or markers. Hopefully, practice will help. I used inkscape to make this snowman. I saw a card with this sentiment with a snowman. For some reason I have an obsession with snowmen and penguins lately. I will have pictures soon of my snowman cowboy with a hobby horse.

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable.We have the same obsession with snowmen,so keep up the designing; you are so good at it! I love this one so.....cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog