Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jingle Cards, Jingle Cards



These cards don't jingle. But they do put you in the mood for Christmas. The images were colored images from Beccy's Place. Her button is on my side bar. She is very generous with her images. The time I would have spent coloring gave me more time for crafting the cards. I do something a little different on each card. For example blue instead of green mats for the image. Or I use different gem embellishments. I included a picture of 8 cards at the bottom that demonstrate that. Some of the blue and green is pearlessence paper which simmers. These are the only papers I have that look "Christmas-ey" I am trying to stay with general papers. The ornaments that are cut out are because my corner stamp always messes up on the fourth corner. I may start only using three corners punched. Oh well, I think they are cute and give it a different style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments. They mean so much!

Followers

Search This Blog